Blog Count

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Benjamin

What do you think of your clan IMPunity?
I think Impunity is a REALLY FUN group! I enjoy the outings together A LOT that most of the time I would be really tired at the end of the day. We play different games together too! ;P


What do you think of the current blog ? :D
Our current blog design has a warm feeling -WELCOME feeling- and it's not rough like guys usually ARE. Well, we're not UNUSUAL in that sense though. So yea, it's good:)

Any of your mates need brushing up on? 
All of us have to brush up, of course. I have really nothing much to say about the rest cos' I'm the one who needs to brush up the most for now. ;)

Are you/Will you be keen to have new and active players in the team?
New players, hmm. It would definitely be great if he cliques into the group quickly. Would be boring if it's quiet the whole day right? ;P

Would you like to have training with other teams? ( if given a chance )
Having trainings with other teams would be great without a doubt! It means having more friends and of course a partner to improve together! MORE opinions and suggestions will be shared.

You recently got back your "O" level results, how do you feel, what would u be interested to study ?
'O' level results was really a close call for me! I had 17 points, L1R4. There's no distinct course that I would like to go, therefore no plans for now. However, I had my choices on Engineering and Designing.

Well, that's ALL! ;)

0 comments: